Explore the region surrounding Bolton Landing on Lake George NY! Adirondack Mountains boutique hotel accommodations at The Boathouse are near all the areas best attractions, events, and entertainment, and offer more comfort than any hotels in Lake George! Visitors to the Adirondack Region of upstate New York will find that this area offers unlimited and un-ending entertainment, adventure, leisure activities, sporting opportunities, shopping, dining and sightseeing. There’s plenty to keep you busy indoors or out, rain or shine. World class golf, water sports and boating, hiking or biking, treasure hunting in antique shops and visiting historic locations. We have provided a sampling of the many entertainment opportunities conveniently located to the Boathouse Waterfront Lodging.
- Norowal Marina
- Dockside Landing Marina
- Snug Harbor South Inc.
- F.R. Smith & Son
- Bolton Landing Public Beaches
- Hacker Boat Company Showroom
- The Huddle
- The Algonquin
- Cate’s Italian Garden
- The Club Grill
- Bolton Landing Brewery
- Beyond the Sea
- Fredericks Restaurant
- Chateau on the Lake
- Tavern on the Lake
- Indian Tepee Gift Shop
- Finishing Touches Flowers and Gifts
- Happy Jack’s & Happy Jacks Too!
- Adirondack Cotton Co.
- Black Brass Antiques
- Lakeview Trading Co. & Antiques – 644-2835
- Adirondack Winery
- A Vanity Affair- Mobile Day Spa – 518-222-2884
- Rejuvenations Spa Services – 518-798-6301
- The Spa at The Sagamore – 518-644-9400
- The Spa Studio – 518-745-6909